nomad
Aug 09, 2011
in Crossing the USA 2011 - Route…

Lil-B Trailer
 nomad
Jul 20, 2010
in 2010 Sturgis/Crossing Country…

Welcome Guest!

Welcome and thanks for visiting Harley Davidson and V-twin Forums, a dedicated site for all Harley Davidson motorcycle enthusiastic riders,

We are working very hard to bring this site to all riders, who love to ride the world most famous motorcycles:  Harley Davidson!

You will enjoy many selected features that will give you all bells and whistles as in any commercial sites.
Sign up, and upload your photos to your own photo album that is NOT limited size (dimension and file) of your photos as many other commercial forums do. You will see new stunning, high quality photos that re-digitized by our photo album software.  We rule our forum based on our U.S. constitution!

In the meantime,
you are currently viewing our forum in guest mode, which gives you the limited access to many features, such as view attached image, post reply, upload photo to your own photo album, create a poll, send private message (PM) to other members, and many more. Registration is free, and it takes only a minute.
You registration is really appreciated!
Please login, or click here to register.

Author Topic: THE HOMELESS MAN  (Read 996 times)

Offline HDfan

• Starter
THE HOMELESS MAN
« on: August 29, 2013, 08:20:12 PM »
  • Publish
  • Publish
  •   THE HOMELESS MAN
    A man was walking down the street when he was accosted by a particularly dirty and shabby-looking homeless man who asked him for a couple of dollars for dinner.

The man took out his wallet, extracted ten dollars and asked, "If I give you this money, will you buy some beer with it instead of dinner?"

"No, I had to stop drinking years ago," the homeless man replied.

"Will you use it to go fishing instead of buying food?" the man asked.

"No, I don't waste time fishing," the homeless man said. "I need to spend all my time trying to stay alive."

"Will you spend this of greens fees at a golf course instead of food?" the man asked.

"Are you NUTS!" replied the homeless man. "I haven't played golf in 20 years!"

"Will you spend the money on a woman in the red light district instead of food?" the man asked.

"What kind of nasty disease do you think Id get for ten lousy bucks?" exclaimed the homeless man.

"Well," said the man, "I'm not going to give you the money. Instead, I'm going to take you home for a terrific dinner cooked by my wife."

The homeless man was astounded. "Won't your wife be furious with you for doing that? I know I'm dirty, and I probably smell pretty disgusting."

The man replied, "That's okay. It's important for her to see what a man looks like after he has given up beer, fishing, golf, and sex." hm

HDvTwinForums On FaceBook

Please "like" us on facebook
    Thanks

* Members' Areas

Hey Guys and Gals!
    Add your location to
    "Member Map"

Biketoberfest 2012  (New) posted by HDfan

Daytona Bike Week 2012
    - Custom Bike Madness - posted by Nomad

Free Coupons - (members only).

Advertising