nomad
Sep 16, 2011
in Key West Poker Run 2011

Spearfish Canyon Loop
 nomad
Aug 23, 2010
in Sturgis 2010

Welcome Guest!

Welcome and thanks for visiting Harley Davidson and V-twin Forums, a dedicated site for all Harley Davidson motorcycle enthusiastic riders,

We are working very hard to bring this site to all riders, who love to ride the world most famous motorcycles:  Harley Davidson!

You will enjoy many selected features that will give you all bells and whistles as in any commercial sites.
Sign up, and upload your photos to your own photo album that is NOT limited size (dimension and file) of your photos as many other commercial forums do. You will see new stunning, high quality photos that re-digitized by our photo album software.  We rule our forum based on our U.S. constitution!

In the meantime,
you are currently viewing our forum in guest mode, which gives you the limited access to many features, such as view attached image, post reply, upload photo to your own photo album, create a poll, send private message (PM) to other members, and many more. Registration is free, and it takes only a minute.
You registration is really appreciated!
Please login, or click here to register.

Author Topic: New Member from the Isle of Man - Great Britain  (Read 1557 times)

Offline gaz-r

• Stopping By
  • Just holding out til I get to do it again .
  • Bike Year/Model: 2014 Electraglide Ultra Classic
New Member from the Isle of Man - Great Britain
« on: September 01, 2014, 06:12:55 PM »
  • Publish
  • Publish
  • Hi all,

I dont own a harley but every year (sometimes twice) I rent one and join some stateside friends and do so epic rides .

2009 - Street Glide - ST Louis , to Redwoods Northern California , San Francisco and back , 5083 miles

2011 - Electraglide Ultra Classic - Denver, to , Montana , Kallispell Glacier National Park - Yellowstone, Denver. 2930 miles

2011- Electraglide, Atlanta , HW129 deals gap, Blue ridge parkway 1700 miles

2013- Electraglide Ultra Classic - Denver , Colorado Cripple Creek , Pikes Peak , Aspen   1400 miles

2104 - Just back from the Ozarks Mountains in Arkansas , Eureka Springs , Kentiucky , Tennessee , Mississippi , Chicago .

2015 - planning stage  ..

Thank you so much for having me on the site , kindred spirits , one and all .
    Live on an Island 32 miles x 14 miles, can get pretty dizzy riding round here .....

Offline nomad

• The Pioneer
    • Casual Rider
    • Bike Year/Model: 2010 Electra Glide Ultra Limited
    Re: New Member from the Isle of Man - Great Britain
    « Reply #1 on: September 04, 2014, 05:54:59 AM »
  • Publish
  • Publish
  • Welcome from the sunshine state!
    You don't own a Harley, but I bet you have ridden much more than many Harley owners.
    You know to explore this wonderful country there. :)
    I am very glad to have you join the group. If possible, show us some photos and/or 1 or 2 memorable stories of your trips.
    Enjoy and ride safe.  :handshake:
    Nick
    2010 Electra Glide Ultra Limited

The World is a book and for those who do not travel read only a page!
    (Saint Augustine)

Offline noeta

• Stopping By
    • Roaming America Rider
    • Bike Year/Model: 2003 Road King
    Re: New Member from the Isle of Man - Great Britain
    « Reply #2 on: October 04, 2014, 09:07:54 PM »
  • Publish
  • Publish
  •  hi  Howdy from the states.  You have sure logged a lot of miles for not owning a Harley.  That's really a great story and I'd like to hear of some of your trips when you get some time. 

HDvTwinForums On FaceBook

Please "like" us on facebook
    Thanks

* Members' Areas

Hey Guys and Gals!
    Add your location to
    "Member Map"

Biketoberfest 2012  (New) posted by HDfan

Daytona Bike Week 2012
    - Custom Bike Madness - posted by Nomad

Free Coupons - (members only).

Advertising